Cloud Hosted VoIP
Cloud Hosted VoIP
Hosted VoIP technology allows businesses to have a sophisticated telephone system without a large investment in premise based telephone equipment.
With a Hosted platform, your phone services are delivered over the internet using VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) technology instead of the traditional PSTN (Public Switched Telephone Network).
Companies pay a subscription fee (“As-a-Service” model) to access the IP phone system that is hosted in the Cloud and maintained by a third-party service provider. The telephone system becomes an operational expenditure (OPEX), instead of a capital expenditure (CAPEX). Cloud Hosted VoIP can reduce overall telecom costs significantly.
A Cloud Hosted VoIP system will allow you to eliminate your PBX system altogether. Whether working from the office, home, or traveling, employees all share the same hosted PBX features. Cloud Hosted VoIP takes care of your employees’ ever increasing need for Mobility and Flexibility.
Some key points to consider:
- Your telephone system is “hosted” or operated by a Cloud provider in secure, state-of-the-art geo-redundant/power-redundant data centers, providing a built-in business continuity and disaster recovery strategy. A catastrophic event on your end, or the loss of your internet service will not affect your business since calls can be automatically routed to mobile phones, other office numbers or voicemails.
- A Cloud provider has R&D resources to bring about the latest features. Patches and upgrades on the system are done automatically and free of charge.
The set of features that can complement VoIP phone systems is virtually unlimited. Hosted platforms usually offer over 50 different features included with their standard services.
- A hosted platform bundles Users (Seats) and Lines (Call paths) thereby eliminating the need to keep telephone lines with the local telephone carrier.
Software based phones or soft phones are computer programs that simulate a business telephone on your cellphone, desktop, laptop or tablet.
- A hosted solution is flexible and scalable to fit your growing business needs by enabling you to add users, extensions, change greetings or auto-attendants at anytime from anywhere. Moves, Adds, and Changes become second nature.
- All hosted solutions from major providers offer end-to-end encryption making VoIP a very secure communication method.
VoDa partners with the top Cloud Hosted VoIP providers in the industry, Let VoDa deliver a tailored solution that is right for your business!
Contact us for more information at email@example.com
Unified Communications (UC)
UC is not a single product but rather the integration of multiple enterprise communication services that present a unified user experience from which Voice (VoIP and Telephony) is one of the most important components. UC is constantly evolving with more and more applications and tools being constantly added.
You can have an in-house server based UC solution or you can opt for a Cloud Hosted solution that is known as Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS).
Frost and Sullivan’s forecast for the North American Hosted IP Telephony and Unified Communications-as-a-Service (UCaaS) market indicated growth of over 30 percent in 2016, with a similar growth rate continuing into 2023.
Because of its proven Security, Reliability and Flexibility more and more enterprise companies are adopting this technology as part of their telecommunications strategy.
Gartner’s 2017 Magic Quadrant indicates that UCaaS capabilities now exceed those available from premise-based UC. The pace of UCaaS innovation is accelerating as vendors focus R&D resources on cloud delivery.
VoDa partners with major Premise-based and Cloud Hosted, UC and VoIP providers with global reach. We analyze the unique requirements of your industry, your business and your budget, and match them with the best solutions in the market.
VoDa’s UC solutions offer:
- Text Messaging, (SMS)
- Intracompany Chat
- Virtual Whiteboard
- Document Sharing
- Mobility: Mobile applications, softphone
- Desk Phones: Hosted or On-Premise
- Voicemail-to-Email integration
- Integrated Voicemail
- Analytics: Real time reports, Call Accounting
- Integrations: Native or Custom
- Additional Communications Functionality Integration: Screen Pops, IVR, Click-to-call, Call Routing and Control, Notifications
Productivity Software Integrations: CRM, Office-Productivity, Security Hardware, Recruiting Software, Property Management, Call Center Solutions, Hospitality Solutions, Custom Applications