In today’s constantly evolving global economy, connecting real-time across the globe is no longer an option, it’s a necessity.
But let’s shrink it down to include the nationwide reach, which is another vital part of any business operation. Companies of all sizes need the ability to quickly connect to satellite offices, home offices, prospective clients or partners across the nation.
Thankfully, audio, video, and web based communications technology has kept up with these demands.
Gone are the days of organizing a conference call and huddling around a speaker phone on a desk. Or simply sending an email and waiting for a response.
In answer to the enormous demand for instant communication and response, the marketplace has become flooded with products and providers who offer a diverse portfolio of A/V products and services. While this supply and demand scenario creates healthy competition, it also creates confusion, and another time consuming telecom project for businesses.
Some businesses require daily A/V conferencing while others may only need weekly, or monthly. Since we partner with the industry leaders, we are able to recommend the best product for your business based on your budget, your individual needs and our real-world experience deploying and utilizing these solutions in the field. Because we are provider agnostic, we have the flexibility of sourcing the Audio/Video Conferencing solution that will fit your requirements and your budget.
Some of our partners and products to consider:
Web Conferencing *Audio Conferencing *Video Conferencing * Skype for Business *Office 365
- Microsoft OFFICE 365 – You’ve got big plans. That’s why you need technology that can grow alongside with you, offering power, agility, and protection. All the while giving you investment protection and the freedom to concentrate on growing your business.
Always up to date. Never buy a new version of Office again!
- Each user can install Office on up to 5 PCs or Macs.
- Save to the cloud for backup and anywhere access.
- Use Office on your smartphone and tablet.
- Business-class email
- Online meetings
- Online document storage and file sharing
- Private social networking and collaboration
- Simplified IT management
- Technical support
- Sound Connect Reservationless Audio Conferencing – Reservationless audio conferencing allows you to access a conference call at a moment’s notice. Whether you have weekly recurring meetings or you are organizing a last minute meeting, Reservationless offers many features to ensure your call is a success!
Global access provider to more than 90+ toll free countries and local access from more than 50+ international cities.
- Sound Connect Operator Assisted – Rely on an operator to greet conference participants as they dial into your call, making your conference more professional, interactive, and engaging. No matter the number of participants, let us manage the details of your call so that you can focus on delivering the message.
- Skype for Business Enabled Audio – Skype4B is already a component of Office 365 and delivers a comprehensive communications solution. Enabling users to leverage their purchase of O365 with Enterprise Voice licenses obtains a unified communications system that is fully integrated into everything else they use on their desktop, including Exchange for email and calendaring, and even Microsoft SharePoint for document management.
- Adobe Connect – Now more than ever, people need the ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues, partners, and customers—around the world and across technical boundaries. More and more organizations, including large enterprises and government agencies, are using Adobe Connect to improve collaboration and get work done faster.
- GlobalMeet powered by SoundConnect – Simple, affordable audio and web conferencing services, online meetings and desktop sharing. It works the way you do. Powerful, easy to use and designed for real people.
- Cisco WebEx – Web Conferencing solutions can take you from an occasional one-on-one remote presentation to a marketing webinar or an online corporate event with 3,000 participants. Whether you need a solution for a personal use, small business, or an enterprise product to support your multinational business, Cisco WebEx Web Conferencing will deliver for your next meeting or event.
- iMeet – Best-in-class video with reliable conference calling in a secure, cloud-based, personalized meeting space. Build better relationships, leave
lasting, first-class impressions on guests and save thousands on business travel.
- Vidyo – Vidyo is the leader in personal telepresence – unlock the power of video conferencing to flow naturally through today’s borderless organizations. Now everyone can enjoy a telepresence-quality experience whether they’re connecting from a smartphone at a New York airport, a desktop in London or a telepresence room in Singapore. There’s no need for expensive hardware and proprietary networks anymore, because Vidyo delivers true HD quality video conferencing over everyday IP networks using off-the-shelf equipment.
- BlueJeans – BlueJeans’ cloud-based, multi-party video conferencing service provides a cost-effective, scalable alternative to traditional hardware/software-based infrastructure. Our robust video communications platform offers a solution that actually meets the needs of both business users and IT administrators. With easy scheduling, simple click-to-join meetings and Group Administration features, BlueJeans makes hosting and managing video meetings easy for everyone
- iMeetLive – iMeetLive makes it easy to create professional quality webinars and webcasts for up to 10,000 people. It’s the perfect solution for corporate communications, marketing, lead generation, training and much more.